The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Design and implement custom business applications using Oracle Application Development framework.
- Design and Implement User Interface and Application business logic layer using JSF, ADF Faces, ADF Task flows and ADF BC4J technologies.
- Must be good at debugging application issues.
- Develop system integration software components according to requirement specifications.
- Perform unit testing and debugging to ensure the code is correct.
- Respond to testing bug reports and fix bugs.
- Job location in Aden City.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar.
- Working with Oracle ADF Business Component.
- working with ADF UI, task flows, ADF BC4J, Security, templates, deployments and Subversion.
- Good knowledge of ADF integration with web services.
- Working with Rest/SOAP web service
- Good knowledge of Java web programming including Java, J2EE.
- working with database programming using PLSQL.
- Good Knowledge of database design (Data Modeling, Process Modeling, Database design, ERD & DFD) methodology.